Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Morcheeba - Let Me See (Eternal Reflection remix) (extra post)

I was thinking about some of the stuff we've been discussing in class, and it made me think about verse 2 from this song by the artist Morcheeba (ambient/trip-hop). It goes a little something like this:

A blind man feels the wickedest taste is exquisite
He can hear me loud and clear and smell fear in the air
Without sight he gains in-sight and lets me see his true self
not what he wants me to perceive him to be
Perception is deception
Without the facts you keep guessin'
That's the image in the mirror so we Eternal Reflection
Forever manifestin' the cleverness in the lesson
Dropin' with authority with no doubt, no question

Anyone who would like to listen to this song, just leave a comment and I'll see what I can work out for ya.

No comments: