Friday, February 8, 2008

Ad Presentations

The ad presented on Wednesday that stuck out most in my mind was probably Eli's, Tony's, and the rest of that group's. I really liked the use of both typical and unorthodox settings that might require a hat in addition to their repititive pitch that they have over 10,000 hats. Their overall effect was quite comical, and I give mad props to them for the fact that they were able to get both a guy and girl in the same school bathroom without getting in trouble *applause*. Tony's energetic pitch to the fact that they have hats for every occasion only draws one's attention even deeper into the ad.

I also quite enjoyed the iBall commercial, as even though the product seems like something better sold in Spencer's Gifts, I could potentially see some practical use coming out of that (oh, US History maybe?). Brittney popping in and out making brash comments about the product simply contributed the the comedy.

No comments: